Looking for shopping in Oxnard? Look no further because we’ve got you covered! There are so many opportunities to support local businesses in Oxnard and shop until you drop! No matter what you might be shopping for, there’s a good probability you will find something in the unique boutiques, farmers markets, or outdoor shopping centers that Oxnard has to offer.
For some fun and unique shops to peruse, there are many locally owned shops in Oxnard ready to be explored! Whether you are looking to buy a gift for a loved one, or wanting to treat yourself, there are a ton of hidden gems to find just what you are looking for.
Some of the local shops you can find include:
- Anacapa Surf n’ Sport: This shop has a great selection of surfboards, wetsuits, and apparel for the ocean loving folks!
- BlueFin Gifts: Where you can find nautical gifts and trinkets like jewelry, gifts, and local art!
- Fifty150 Brand: A shop that was launched in association with comedian George Lopez, it features clothes with unique designs and even allows shoppers to make their own custom design!
- Miscellaneous Treasures: The name pretty much speaks for itself! You can find unique treasures as well as bigger items like bikes, surfboards, and wetsuits.
- Streets of Vintage: Known as the best thrift store in Oxnard!
These are just a few of the many local shops you can explore in Oxnard!
If you are wanting a premier outdoor shopping and entertainment spot, then The Collection at Riverpark is the spot for you! With a mix of retail stores, restaurants, cafes, and grocery stores you will get a taste of the coastal California lifestyle. You’ll find over 30 retailers here that include a good blend of goods to fit your desires. There are also special events hosted by Blissful Boutiques called Makers Market, where you can shop locally made goods and support small businesses!
Another great outdoor retail shopping option is The Esplanade Shopping Center, which used to be fully enclosed but is now entirely outdoor shopping! The 2 level shopping center has over 15 major retailers with a few smaller eateries that you can explore as well. There’s definitely something for everyone to find shopping here!
If you have a credit card burning a hole in your pocket, make sure you book your stay at Channel Island Shores and check out everything the local shops have to offer!